Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paper or plastic?


I guess in the realm of, really why?  Soon you can buy a paper bottle to put your liquids in.  This was created by a company called "Brandimage" in answer to the ever growing number of plastic bottles that go into our landfill every day.  What I don't understand, and maybe I'm wrong here but if people are not going to recycle a bottle they are not going to recycle wet paper bottles.  I hope I'm wrong.  Really.  The 360 paper bottle is 100% renewable.  The article can be read by clicking the link below.  It was written in Nov 2008 and I haven't seen anything about it since.  But I'm glad that people are thinking about making a change.  Although I don't see this one catching on.

http://dvice.com/archives/2008/11/paper-water-bot.php

So now what are you gonna do?

No comments: