Sunday, May 20, 2012

What is your one small act?


http://www.greenisuniversal.com/

I always end a post with a simple question, "So now what are you gonna do?"  I'm not a preacher or an in your face kind of guy.  I do what I can and talk about being green when asked.  That is why I write this.  I have always told people to start small and do what you can or what feels natural and when you are comfortable, do a little more.  There is no right way to live a green life because everyone is different and live their lives differently, I just ask that you be aware of what you are doing to yourself, your family, friends, others around you and to the great mother earth. 

Green Is Universal asks that you pledge one small act to live a greener life.  The website is full of fun facts and tips for living green.  They also have interesting videos and an online shop to get a little green in your life.  Please take a look and Pledge one small act for a greener world.  Because one small act will lead to another . . . and another . . . and another . . .

So now what are you gonna do?  =BO)

No comments: