Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rachel McAdams is Green and Sexy




I have to admit I saw "The Notebook" liked it very much, Rachel McAdams is very attractive. There I said it, it's out there now I can move on. Rachel McAdams is very green, she bought a house in Canada and she's remodeling with as much eco-improvements as possible. She doesn't own a car and prefers to ride around on a bike. She also has a great smile . . . sorry I'll get back to the topic. Besides that she has a website that discusses living green called www.GreenIsSexy.org that she started with two of her friends. It's a pretty cool site that is very entertaining as well. There is a lot of information there and it's not a in your face, do as I say website. The site just focuses on tips for a greener life. Take a look and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: