Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recycle Plastic Caps with AVEDA



I was surprised to find out that plastic bottle caps are often not recycled. In some states it's actually on a "Do not recycle this" list. Why? I'm still looking for answers. But good news, A major makeup manufacturing company such as Aveda has done something green. Aveda realizes that the U.S. does not have an operable system in place to recycle plastic bottle caps. Aveda is asking that you bring in plastic bottle caps to any of their store locations and they will recycle the caps into their makeup packaging. I know, how cool is that? On the page that I am going to give you the link to, HERE, you can find more information about this program and information about organizing your school as well. So now I ask, "What are you gonna do?"

No comments: